Juho Kunsola, Founder and Lowest Troll of Consumerium.org, a geek with a difference, an
academic CS drop-out, in Finland.
Juho recycles paper, cartons, glass, metals, plastics and biowaste. Juho also writes articles in Wikipedia, especially those relevant to Consumerium goals that have a significance for other folk too. Lately I've enjoyed editing Wikivoyage. I have done some Wiktionary edits back in the day. I live in Helsinki, Finland.
History[edit | edit source]
I invented the core concept of Consumerium in the Spring of 2000.
I was able to register Consumerium.org on 2002-04-23 T 17:32:38Z thanks to Kalle Hallivuori's philantrophy i.e. sponsoring the domain name at Gandi.net and the hosting at Pingviini.net. I did not have a credit card so his patronage was crucial to get the effort rolling.
In the first phase started in April 2002 there was a static website that contained the motivation and goals and means of Consumerium. Unsurprisingly the website wasn't problem-free because I wasn't actually paying for the DreamWeaver we (Matias, Matias and me) used to make the website.
I put all the old and new material under w:GNU Free Documentation License on 2003-03-10
I put the first XML/DTDs under w:GNU General Public License on 2003-03-15
More info in the Timeline of Consumerium.
Contacting me[edit | edit source]
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
- You can contact me by
- By using the chat feature attached to this wiki (lower right-hand corner)
- w:WhatsApp to dedicated Juho Kunsola's services hotline: +3584579416268 (no phone calls possible on sim.
- w:Signal (software) or w:SMS to this number will also reach me, but maybe not as fast as WhatsApp.
- Leave a message on my talk page or my Wikipedia user page even if not logged in
- or on libera.chat irc, choose a username, connect and
- or you could via email from wiki, but that is possible only if logged in. Perhaps you would like to request an account on this Consumerium development wiki
Fun and useful[edit | edit source]
- Natural therapeutics is a pursuit to link out nature's remedies started in 2017, when my late dad got diagnosed with w:Acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
- Useful sites
- Kitchenblog and Foodhacks
- Thinking aloud
- Quotes - see also Quotes at SSF! wiki
- Basic Finnish for tourists and travelers
- Learning Albanian
Other sites operated by me[edit | edit source]
Stop Synthetic Filth! wiki - A call for resistance against disinformation filth that deceives or tries to deceive that it is w:human.
Below is a breakdown of the Stop-Synthetic-Filth.org wiki contents linked
- Synthetic human-like fakes covers digital look-alikes (explicit) and digital sound-alikes Also text syntheses are also prone to abusive uses.
- Current and possible laws and their application
- Adequate Porn Watcher AI (concept) is a concept for an AI that would protect humans against visual synthetic filth by ripping the disinformation filth into revealing light and other counter-measures to synthetic filth.
- Biblical connection – The books of Daniel and Revelation (explicit)
- wherein Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 the events of the past few decades play out (explicit)
- Synopsis (explicit)
- Current events of Revelation 13 – “How to stop the sound-like-anyone-machines?”
- The SSF! wiki Mediatheque (contains no porn)
- SSF! wiki glossary (explicit)
- SSF! wiki resources
- Marketing against synthetic filth
- About the SSF! wiki tells about the MediaWiki configuration and praxis.
Synopses of SSF! wiki in other languages in SSF! wordpress
- Stop Synthetic Filth! wordpress in English #SSF! contains a contact form and a chat.
- Arrêtons les saletés synthétiques! accueil en français #ASS! contient un chat
- Stoppi synteettiselle saastalle! kotisivu suomeksi #SSS! sisältää chätin
- Stoppa syntetisk orenhet! hemsida på svenska #SSO! innehåller en chatt
- Stopp sünteetisele saastale! koduleht eesti keeles #SSS! sisaldab vestlust
d.consumium.org diaspora* pod since July 2013. Diaspora* has great quality software, nice people and tons of quality posts.
ByJuho.fi - My website / professional blog - Contract me. Do it nao!
juboblogr.byjuho.fi – blogging from 1000 clicks south of end of land. My freestyle blog - used to be at
Palestinetunnel.org - There Is a Way - Pipedreamer, who? me?!?
Wikis that I used to have[edit | edit source]
- In 2012-2015 I studied for BBA in International Business at Haaga-Helia UAS and kept wikified notes at the
- In 2016 I moved the contents of
- In 2018 I had not read my Bible adequately (See Rev 19:20 and APW_AI concept) and did not see it possible to stop the synthetic filth, so I chose the domain name ban-covert-modeling.org - A call to legislators everywhere. The main information was in Ban Covert Modeling! wiki. The Ban-Covert-Modeling.org domain is paid till Wednesday 2029-03-14. Banning acquisition and possession of models of the human voice is the main continuing point of existence of the ban-covert-modeling.org Wordpress
- In 2020 I moved the contents of
wiki.study/wiki/to BBA Studies in my user namespace on Consumerium.org and Main page of wiki.study at Consumerium.org in my user namespace and Automatic Basic Income even to the main namespace.
Some recommendable reading[edit | edit source]
- The Bible - In Stop-synthetic-filth.org wiki on the books of Daniel and Revelation § Bibles in various languages I have gathered some free bible translations.
- w:Die Börse - I have this in Finnish and it is a very good book from 1894-1896 written by homie w:Max Weber. It was originally published in a leaflet series intended to educate the workers of the era about the stock exchanges. Should be mandatory reading for economics students even today
- Violence des pacifiques - "Violence of the Peacemakers" is how it is translated to Finnish. It is by w:Brother Roger of the w:Taizé Community and it is from 1968, Vietnam War era.
Some items in Finnish[edit | edit source]
- Consumerium ry luonnos A draft for rules for a support association for Consumerium. In Finnish
- Elintarvikkeiden ympäristövaikutukset. FOODCHAIN. A study into the environmental impact of some case example foodstuffs in Finnish.
Innovations by Juho[edit | edit source]
- Bluetooth car where doors could be controlled with a Bluetooth device would yield far advanced ways of utilizing our vehicles
- Free safety innovation by Juho: Brake lights that flash 10-15Hz if person really steps on the brake
Why Oh Why...? -section[edit | edit source]
- And why is no-one developing a car where alarms/doors/ignition can be locked/unlocked using Bluetooth? Think of the dynamics this would add to w:Car sharing and rentals even leasing and back-leasing and owning cars fusing all of previous much closer (Time limited car keys, disposable car keys...). If Bluetooth became an industry standard in car locking it would seriously reduce the urge to own one in places where w:public transport is feasible.
- For more in this look into User:Jukeboksi/Bluetooth Car
- And why have I been editing for 16,5 hours straight. Seems I need a life. Jukeboksi 04:12 Apr 16, 2003 (EEST)
- Why we have so few strange articles..?
Logs on Consumerium development[edit | edit source]
- Log 2022
- Log 2021
- Log 2020
- Blog 2019
- Blog 2018
- Blog 2017
- Blog 2016
- Blog 2015
- Blog 2014
- Blog 2013
- Blog 2012
- Blog 2010
- Blog 2006
- Blog 2005
- Blog 2004
- Blog 2003
- Some logs of irc chats from the 00's I did of course clear it with the other party that it is ok to publicly display these.
Thank yous for tech[edit | edit source]
.. but it has always helped w:Linux to be.
Relying on MediaWiki to work towards the Consumerium goals since 2003.
Consumerium has been relying on copyleft w:Debian GNU/Linux Stable-branch servers since Debian Squeeze.
w:Apache HTTP Server has served Consumerium well for over 15 yrs. Consumium free social runs w:Nginx a very nice copyleft web server.
Choice of RDBMS is w:MariaDB, a fork back by the original people behind MySQL.
Matomo - Matomo.org is a free and open source w:web analytics application originating from w:New Zealand
Ubuntu Studio (.org) is a versatile Linux distribution aimed at the audio and video producing users and serves as Juho's everyday OS