Jump to navigation Jump to search
- neutral point of view, i.e. community point of view is God's Eye View, which encourages systemic bias by bringing in and reinforcing one's own faction by technological escalation
- virtual community, i.e. confusing epistemic community with no body at risk with real bodily reality community where some body needs protecting, this leads directly to such other-body-risking games as outing
- wise crowds, an extreme version of the virtual community ideology that claims that groupthink itself is "wisdom"
- sysop vandalism, the belief that deliberate sabotage of the wiki mission in order to support the control of the sysop power structure over "who is allowed to edit" ultimately leads to fulfilling the mission! surprisingly common belief - see Sysop Vandal point of view.
- developer vigilantiism, a form of direct technological escalation
- sysopism, just trusting a gang of thugs to judge and mediate the above - leads inevitably to trollist response
- Wikiism, the belief that the technology of large public wikis is itself magical or powerful in a way that ordinary conversations are not
Many people believe these are just variants of fascism and racism, or a particularly virulent sort of capitalism where those with infrastructure owners trust can run rampant, and this is justified by property rights.