Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
Please note: This article is deprecated in favor of a new design thus the contents are not coherent with current plans. Here are some proposed software components that form the cornerstones of Consudev:
- MediaWiki modifications - for discussion on modifications needed to properly implement the features
- Tools for MediaWiki
Sorry, no downloadables yet.
Now the real question what is the function/responsibility of each cornerstone, and how do they interrelate. There are preliminary plans also in The Planned Features Page on what goes where.
- Interface and storage of Facts in Wikicode
The Consumerium Vault
- Certification Authority
- Verification, Authentication, Audit, Storage and Interface to ConsuML information (except for the information handled by TCE)
- Interfaces with XML datasources like GEPIR
- Information in TCE and Content wiki is matched according to backend information
- Fetches, delievers (and caches when applicable) Advertisement Videos and Informational Videos and keeps track of views for billing purposes
- Merges and delievers information from The Content Wiki, The Consumerium Exchange and The Consumerium Vault + sensitive price data from Point-of-Sale systems and performs formatting, selection and transformation according to the preferences of the consumer
- Provides OCR services to the consumers, for point-and-click access to information about products