Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
Doesn't exist yet. For now consult:
- Consumerium:FAQ - goals of the project
- service economy, comprehensive outcome, service cycle, commodity, product - how we look at the economy
- Consumerium:intermediate page - proposed medium to express research
- Research Wiki - how we intend to organize these pages to be useful
- Consumerium:Researcher - what we require of committed researchers
- Main Page Researcher