A Consumerium intermediate page is a typical Research Wiki page of facts, allegations, opinions, and claims, all in a single organized Consumerium: intermediate page format. Such pages are commonly referred to as a product page, region page, etc.
It includes everything researchers, and of course trolls, have compiled on a company, regulator, commodity, product, production method, extraction method, transport method, region, waste disposal method or channel. These are generally organized in the same way the service economy itself is, in a closed loop that takes all factors into account to help calculate a comprehensive outcome from any given consumer choice. We expect to have a few sample pages especially for:
- Consumerium:intermediate commodity pages, e.g. for coal, cocoa, charcoal, tantallum see also commodity
- Consumerium:intermediate product pages, e.g. for McDonald's KitKat McFlurry, Coca-Cola see also product
- Consumerium:intermediate company pages, e.g. for CIV, McDonald's, Coca-Cola Inc
- Consumerium:intermediate country pages, e.g. for Haiti, Congo, Liberia, Indonesia
- Consumerium:intermediate region pages, e.g. for Sumatra, Niagara, various EPZs, to focus in on ecoregion and urban regions with specific abuse issues or opportunities to support great initiatives, e.g. Slow Food or Peace Committees.
- Consumerium:intermediate campaign page eg. for starting and running a Campaign
- Consumerium:intermediate user page for making your user page have the essential elements that allow you to vote and do other things to make your opinion heard
- Consumerium:intermediate channel pages, e.g. for friendly retail, worn device, mobile device vendor profiling. This page would largely serve to help people identify healthy signal infrastructure concerns and make choices to, e.g. minimize tantallum use, or maximize Consumerium Service access, or otherwise patronize our friends (and punish our enemies out of business entirely). See buy book for examples of how this might be done. Effectively these pages are about the institutional buying criteria of the Consumerium Governance Organization itself, and how it expands operations. Note that we probably are somewhat more forgiving of various bad practices by suppliers essential to build out the infrastructure initially, but that we must swap out bad suppliers for good ones over time. These pages might go away when the healthy signal infrastructure is stable all over the planet!
Since these pages need to be processed relatively frequently into the Signal Wiki content, which generates the Consumerium buying signal directly, it is important to keep the Consumerium:intermediate page format simple and as standard as possible among the various types of pages. Inside the processing code that deals with score and price premium and other advice, each page is probably an object with a common set of attributes, specialized for each step of the service cycle, perhaps with custom code per sector to deal with the special concerns of each industrial ecology that are reported by researchers.