Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
This article is for listing and requesting Wikimedia flavor (means done in the same way as they do) or stating why Wikimedia flavor is not chosen for something.
Wikimedia flavor is request
- Consumerium Commons once the SUL is in place
- Single Unified Login can be done with the MediaWiki Extension:CentralAuth but is said to be difficult.
- For a quick hack approach the w:Manual:Shared database would work.
Wikimedia flavor is consider
- Wiki Family host more than one wiki per MediaWiki server
Wikimedia flavor is yes
- Copyleft license compability since 2003 with GFDL
- Wikicode compatibility always
- MediaWiki since Phase III
- Wikimedia Commons
- Using Apache as web server and Wikimedia-tech solutions for caching (Consumium free social quartet is being run on an Nginx btw.)