Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is about figuring out what needs to work at what point in time and how the graph goes.
Prioritized / Do first items
- w:Wikipedia:Unified login (Wikimedia flavour). Master database should probably be the Consumerium Commons.
- Semantic MediaWiki for implementation stage wiki. First in English and as we go along and figure it out we can probably add other languages to the semantic input capable so we don't have a horrible APOV (Anglophone Point Of View). I think the trollz called it EPOV, yep.. should be ESPOV (English Speaking Point Of View).
- Consumerium Commons central uploadery (Wikimedia flavour) and mala fide checking controll for media. (Consumerium style)
- RDF data ontology acquisition and mirroring the various data sources into local databases quite rapidly for development, efficiency and ecology reasons.
- Install a copyleft graph database and a subject-predicate-object database (aka. triplestore). Data can be quite freely moved between these. Install other or same on non-production machines for database dump verification and benchmarking purposes.
- Open the first public SPARQL endpoint onto the public database (or possibly a curated database)
Important in future
- New languages introduced as there is interest. Language vs. Area resolved gradually by adapting best and good practices as we go about this.
- Establish security framework for storing secret data. Obviously some data will need to be protected against unwanted access. Sometimes that includes the Lowest Troll and other people who may be assigned technical privileges.
Useful in the future
- Automate backups intelligently.
Do very carefully once sure we know we got it right
- Voting (totally)
Low priority in the future
- Interposting from GNU MediaGoblin to Consumerium Commons
- Systems selections for tektekteknik