SPARQL is a query language for graphs composed of subject-predicate-object RDF triplets.
- See w:List of SPARQL implementations for all w:triplestores that provide SPARQL querying endpoint
- See w:List of subject-predicate-object databases for purpose built triplestores.
Copyleft or free-of-charge implementations of SPARQL endpoint ability producing software alternatives
- http://d2rq.org/ - Enables writing queries in SPARQL that actually access traditional relational database and receiving results and RDF graphs. Could be very useful as glue code between MediaWiki's data in the MariaDB and the public and private SPARQL databases
- Databases offers a wider view into this
- http://sparql-playground.sib.swiss/help/doc/about - SPARQL playground is a standalone multi-platform web application used to learn SPARQL