Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
- Every body please behave.
- Absolutely no vandalism - it always wastes the time of some body
- No bots Please - they speak for no body
- Maintain a fair degree of NPOV - unattributed opinions to [[Talk:]] if you must
- Don't write that Company X or Person Y is evil. Do that in Recyclopedia, Disinfopedia, Wikipedia or Wikinfo so we don't have to worry about Disinformation or being Biased so much yet.
- Do not edit Consumerium:Conventions, edit Consumerium_talk:Conventions instead. If the suggested convention makes sense (the Trolls and/or registered users agree that it's good or the supreme despot decides it's good) it will magically appear on the Conventions page.
- No-one, exept the owner of the User-page may edit that page. Any such attempts will be considered vandalism, reverted and history may be jettisoned if deemed necessary.
- If you people don't behave well, our sysop will pester you by force-feeding you Kit-Kat McFlurries until you explode.