Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
Post your suggestions for Conventions here
Important ones go to the top or whatever order you please.
- Identifying - Articles that start with word "Identifying" followed by a Consumerium Concept are supposed to fullfill the following requirements:
- They are to be thought to be normative for XML developers (optimally describing one element)
- They describe the attribute(s) used to make this element uniquely identified. In some situations there might be multiple alternative/complimenting identification schemes to achieve interoperability, with other systems eg. Countries could be identified by TLD or ISO-3166-1
- They include at least one way of obtaining this unique key or several parallel ways when possible. Suggestions for source of reference should be included
- They describe the pragmatic, moral, technological and economical considerations for the chosen identification method
- They might describe the contained elements and attributes (ie. the content of the element)