Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
Some car isses:
- auto share - can credentials to drive a car be part of the healthy buying infrastructure? auto liability insurance, auto collision insurance, auto theft insurance, etc.?
- Bluetooth Car - can this be an aspect of all the above, and fit into healthy signal infrastructure ?
- parking - can you save auto emissions by finding a parking space by some more automatic means? how much is this worth to cities or businesses?
- dieselectric cars
- what institutional buying criteria should apply to buying such cars for vehicle fleets, e.g. for city vehicle fleets?
- what individual buying criteria would the Consumerium buying signal have to take into account for such a big ticket item? Is it a good example of something that Consumerium could help figure out
- hydrogen fuel cell cars