Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some car isses:
- auto share - can credentials to drive a car be part of the healthy buying infrastructure? auto liability insurance, auto collision insurance, auto theft insurance, etc.?
- Bluetooth Car - can this be an aspect of all the above, and fit into healthy signal infrastructure ?
- parking - can you save auto emissions by finding a parking space by some more automatic means? how much is this worth to cities or businesses?
- dieselectric cars
- what institutional buying criteria should apply to buying such cars for vehicle fleets, e.g. for city vehicle fleets?
- what individual buying criteria would the Consumerium buying signal have to take into account for such a big ticket item? Is it a good example of something that Consumerium could help figure out
- hydrogen fuel cell cars