Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
A template draft for Company: -article
- Company X - containing product groups, brands, products etc.
- Company X/ids (mandatory) - registered names, national registry numbers, d-u-n-s, stock symbols etc.
- Company X/economy - subpaging further like Company X/economy/2003Q4
- Company X/metrics - Assets, Cashflow, Employees etc. subpaging Company X/metrics/2002
- Company X/history
- Company X/affiliated businesses
- Company X/executives
- Company X/advertising
- Company X/labor practices
- Company X/workplace upgrade requests
- Company X/historic workplace upgrades
A template draft for Product group: -article
- Product group - Contains inter-language links
- Product group/substitutions - Product substitution information
A template draft for Product: -article
- Product/ids - barcodes, brand, registered names, alternate names
- Product/contents - listing of raw materials and ratios if feasible
- Product/companies - Companies involved in the supply chain and their roles
- Product/metrics - Weight, Dimensions, any number of applicable ratios
- Product/Product groups - a list of product groups this belongs to
- Product/Labels - Labels
- Product/Manufacturing - Location, Company...
- Product/GMO - no/yes/component(specify), GM
- Product/transportation - transportation
- Product/energy - Energy Assessment
- Product/packaging - Packaging, Recycling
- Product/usages - Usage instructions, Recipies
- Product/recycling - Recyclability
- Product/caring - Caring instructions (if applicable)