What Consumerium is not
What Consumerium is not is the most negative view of Consumerium Itself. For those who consider that things are defined by negation, this list is quite important:
- a general purpose discussion blog
- an anarchist experiment - we are troll-friendly only to the degree we have to be to head off certain corruption and accountability problems that less troll-friendly wikis run into almost by design
- a playground for "Wikipedians" - especially those who cause those problems
- a peer or friend to the enemy projects which are competing directly with us for attention from skilled people, and wasting the time of many such folks - often trying and failing to do jobs we can do better, like defining Simple English or controlling sysop vandalism or coping with political disputes
- any of the essential projects - we don't compete with them to do the work they do, and we hope they are wise enough not to compete with us and will work with us instead
- free software necessarily, nor necessarily even open source, nor a representative of any particular ideology - we deliberately let Consumerium Governance Organization and eventually an independent board decide what software license options should be placed on what aspects of this system - if you disagree, well, the entire R&D wiki is GFDL, so fork off!