This was my user-page on wiki.study/regarding/
Hello. I am Juho, the founder, maintainer and bill-payer of Wiki.study and more..
Origins of my username[edit | edit source]
The username Jukeboksi comes from a few years back when my friends started to call me Juho Jukebox, probably something to do with the fact that in my neighborhood I often had a Philips Fidelio P9 rechargeable loudspeaker with me (and a Spotify subscription) and usually I played the tunes that the people were requesting of me.
Origins of Wiki.study[edit | edit source]
The precursor of this wiki was a business studies study wiki I kept at the domain GloBBA12.si. "Why a Slovenian domain?", you may ask. Our class was called GLOBBA12SI in the school's information system so I chose a domain name from that. In that wiki I sourced definitions from Wikipedia and information from teachers for all things that popped up while studying international business at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences in 2012-2015.
Things I do[edit | edit source]
|Babel user information
|Users by language
- I founded the Consumerium.org Effort - Enhancing Consumer Informedness in April 2002.
- I edit Wikipedia - I've been there since February 2003. I first heard of Wikipedia when an undescript RSS-feed had an item for my aggregator that said among the lines of "Wikipedia - The Free Encyclopedia had reached the 100,000 articles hallmark". I immediately went to check it out and I was sold instantly when I realized what the contributors were up to: A free compendium of human knowledge.
- I've rustled up some quotes and decided to keep them
Articles I've started[edit | edit source]
- User:Jukeboksi/Wiki.study/Natural therapeutics - In the Spring of 2017 my dad (RIP) fell ill with Acute myeloid leukemia (AML). I had heard on a cursory level that cannabinoids could help with cancer so I started doing a little research on how CBD oil could help my dad's condition. The natural therapeutics article grew out of that. Dad passed away in September 2017, but I am hopeful that the information in the article can help people find relief from natural therapeutics for their condition.
Blog entries for this wiki and its precursor[edit | edit source]
- 2020 log
- 2019 log
- 2018 log
- 2017 was a little while back, I didn't log
- 2016 log
- 2015 log
- ... then there was 2014, I didn't log
- 2013 log
This page used to be at wiki.study/regarding/User:Jukeboksi