- it directly stands up for the interests of those attacked by EPOV, neoclassical economics where price value is the only value, by advancing various well known uncontroversial arguments against gross domestic product as a means of measuring economic growth - all of which are very clearly attributed
- it removes the illegitimate Sysop Vandal point of view pseudo-rationale in w:Wikipedia:candidates for speedy deletion that degrades the GFDL corpus and makes no bones about why: this is the main way Wikipedia violates GFDL, by refusing to redistribute improvements to GFDL articles that are clearly "encyclopedic"
- it challenges the authority directly of Wikimedia and the sysop power structure to censor this material or restore articles to their biased state
- it demonstrates that sysop power structure must, to justify itself, define legitimate edits as vandalism and "report" them on w:Wikipedia:vandalism in progress as if it was the contributor, not the sysop vandal who was engaged in vandalism - classic doublethink
- it was cut off by sysop vigilantiism after a simple cluster of legitimate edits, and a simple exchange with a couple of sysops engaged in vigilantiism
It stands nicely as an example of why ending Wikimedia is necessary.
Sadly the new apprentice trolls fail to comprehend the meaning of attribution: to say something stupid, then watch it characterized and quoted as nonsense, then to try to attribute it to the opponent, is a bit transparent as a tactic. But typical of the Sysop Vandal point of view which requires "correcting" true statements into false ones based on "who they believe wrote them" and other such ad hominem idiocy.