Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
- 04:28, 23 February 2004 +43 N Software development this should outline Consumerium Governance Organization policies on actual software development for special purposes, eventually current
- 04:27, 23 February 2004 +2,240 N Talk:Development Wiki
- 04:19, 23 February 2004 +945 N Development Wiki three tier structure (proposed, with appropriate naming shifts)
- 04:14, 23 February 2004 +152 N Talk:Core data current
- 04:11, 23 February 2004 +1,509 Consumerium:Retrospection interspersing, adding a few lines, clarifying some odd sentences, trying not to change the sense of them
- 04:02, 23 February 2004 +111 Talk:Alternate wiki-implementations Pear just more junk; not a requirement
- 04:01, 23 February 2004 -23 MoinMoin extensions objectively wikis do not used permission-based models, they enable fast revert instead; current
- 04:00, 23 February 2004 +562 Talk:MediaWiki modifications
- 03:56, 23 February 2004 0 Bet current
- 03:56, 23 February 2004 +1,244 Bet bets exist whether you want to formally support them or not; two more ways betting matters
- 03:52, 23 February 2004 -120 Main Page cute, but, putting things on the front page only DRAWS attention to them; only wiki geeks know to look at recent changes and by next week all that stuff will be buried. So let's solve problems now.