Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
This page is for tracking the historical development of The Consumerium Concept and Project
- Consumerium:Retrospection - for tracking the evolution from the original concept introduction
- Timeline of Consumerium - records important changes as they happen
Original documents published describing the concept
- Goals and means of Consumerium (original) - The most ancient document published in Finnish on w:26th April 2002
- Goals (original)
- Stages (original)
- Features (original) (Current version)
- Hardware Requirements (original) (Current version)
http://archive.org has finally records of development of this site over the past years. Way back there was some pondering about the meaning of their indexing spider hitting the site but not publishing anything. http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://consumerium.org has links back up to December 8 2002. We've come a long way.