Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
This is a list of companies that are interesting in the context of Consumerium.
If you are not sure if a new link belongs here, please check Other Links for other alternatives.
- http://www.mitigo.com - Maker of the First Commercial Visual Bar Code Decoder for handhelds. I think their CTO studied w:math in w:MIT. Their software can also read 2-dimensional matrices. Unlucky for us their product is proprietary
- http://www.rococosoft.com - Maker of Impronto simulator, which allows developers to build Bluetooth applications in Java in a fully JAWBT compliant simulated environment before actually deploying to a real Bluetooth devices.
- http://www.mysql.com - Maker of the planets most popular open source relational DBMS. And, one of the hardest to manage, guaranteeing jobs for all.
- https://www.european-privacy-seal.eu/ - European Privacy Label
- http://www.reputationinstitute.com - Organization that publishes the Global RepTrak® 100 reports of reputation of countries and businesses