Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
- w:ISO 639 2 and 3 digit language codes
- ISO 3166-1 COUNTRY CODES and Names + freely available from UN/LOCODE site
- ISO 3166-2 Country Subdivision codes. Full copy costs 194 CZF. Incomplete snipplets available at the UN/LOCODE-site.
- ISO 4217 is an international standard describing three letter codes to define the names of currencies established by the International Organization for Standardization, ISO.
- w:ISO 6166 Securities and related financial instruments -- International securities identification numbering system (ISIN) The implementation process of this standard is slowly on the way.
- w:ISO 14000 or ISO 14000 - family of international environment related standards for Environmental management, Environmental labels (self-declared and audited), Lifecycle assesment etc.
Social responsibility guidelines
- w:ISO 26000 guidelines for social responsibility for any sized business. Released in 2010.
Some of these might be used as (normative) reference