Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is my proposition for a better name for the project (takes effect if ppl support it and I get my next salary so I can purchase the domain)
- + It's easier to type and remember
- + It's easier to pronounce
- + It's phonetic association in English is good
- + it's a shorthand for "Consum***** Information Unified Model" (choose any word starting with C if you like)
- --Juxo 13:38 Apr 14, 2003 (EEST)
- + pronounced "Key 'em" suggests certification and geospatial reference (as in map key), "See 'em" suggests transparency and accountability
- + "insiders Key 'em so outsiders can See 'em" - memorable logo
- - name itself is not as memorable as Consumerium. Keep both? Cium as the service, run by Consumerium Foundation?
- - "Consumerium" stoody nicely for "Consumer Consortium" - a union of consumers with common standards.