Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
- This wiki uses only cookies necessary for the functioning of the website for the visitor.
- Your visitor data will never be traded or sold.
- To perform web traffic analytics, IP-addresses, anonymized by one byte, are queried against a DBIP / GeoIP 2 database to find the approximate location of users.
- This wiki uses a w:Matomo (software) instance by Matomo.org. It is located in Helsinki, Finland, and operated by Juho Kunsola to track and analyze wiki traffic.
- To opt-out of tracking untick the checkbox at Juho Kunsola's Matomo.
- Matomo automatically honors w:Do Not Track, so you don't need to opt-out if your browser is set to ask to not be tracked.