From Consumerium R&D Wiki
'f course, anything thought irrelevant to this place, can just fly away to the english wikipedia (where people will either ignore it, or tear it into pieces :-))
- I think if the term is 'out there" and being used by others, it should be in the w:urban ecology article place, if only so that you can see who else is interested enough ithe concept to edit it, and who then to attract over here.
- Usually the most interesting articles are attacked heavily. See w:wealth and w:political economy. I put three interesting cut-outs in political economy here, and perhaps we need wealth and power stated here too alon with the other key concepts:
- safe, done are probably individual ideas gained from viewing ecology of some kind (urban ecology, industrial ecology and of course real natural ecology). So you get a different mind from living different lives.
- fair, evil are probably instructional - like w:moral code - or aesthetic - like w:moral core.
- ignore, forgive are probably social maybe tied to ecoregion - I can ignore or forgive different things in a desert than a boat than a house.
- faction, amoral purchasing are political whatever that means.
I think you get all that right, you probably can make Consumerium work.