Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
'f course, anything thought irrelevant to this place, can just fly away to the english wikipedia (where people will either ignore it, or tear it into pieces :-))
- I think if the term is 'out there" and being used by others, it should be in the w:urban ecology article place, if only so that you can see who else is interested enough ithe concept to edit it, and who then to attract over here.
- Usually the most interesting articles are attacked heavily. See w:wealth and w:political economy. I put three interesting cut-outs in political economy here, and perhaps we need wealth and power stated here too alon with the other key concepts:
- safe, done are probably individual ideas gained from viewing ecology of some kind (urban ecology, industrial ecology and of course real natural ecology). So you get a different mind from living different lives.
- fair, evil are probably instructional - like w:moral code - or aesthetic - like w:moral core.
- ignore, forgive are probably social maybe tied to ecoregion - I can ignore or forgive different things in a desert than a boat than a house.
- faction, amoral purchasing are political whatever that means.
I think you get all that right, you probably can make Consumerium work.