Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
- 00:38, 31 March 2004 +907 N Ownership lattice what we need from CorpKnowMedia and other ownership-trackers current
- 00:35, 31 March 2004 +230 CorpKnowPedia See also: Recyclopedia, Consumerpedia
- 00:31, 31 March 2004 +284 User talk:ProfessorBikeyBike current
- 00:29, 31 March 2004 +30 N GFDL corpus #REDIRECT GFDL text corpus; but it's no longer JUST a text corpus, many images are now GFDL'd too
- 00:28, 31 March 2004 +314 Talk:Who owns what current
- 00:26, 31 March 2004 +452 Talk:Who owns what no idea, Wikipedia makes author attribution impossible anyway,
- 23:58, 30 March 2004 +4,499 Consumerpedia Consumerium POV on Consumerpedia
- 22:10, 30 March 2004 +1,796 N Talk:Consumerpedia questions about relationship; is this a symptom of splitting Research Wiki by faction?