Juho Kunsola, Founder of Consumerium.org, a geek with a difference, an
academic CS drop-out, in Finland.
Juho recycles paper, cartons, glass, metals, plastics and biowaste. Juho also writes articles in Wikipedia, especially those relevant to Consumerium goals that have a significance for other folk too. Lately I've enjoyed editing Wikivoyage. I have done some Wiktionary edits back in the day. I live in Helsinki, Finland.
I put all the old and new material under GFDL on 10.3.2003
I put the first XML/DTDs under GPL on 15.3.2003
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
- You can contact me via email
- or on my talk page or my Wikipedia user page.
- or on irc.freenode.net, where I use the nick jubo2.
- or you could give me a ring at +358 44 27 11 365. (Finland calling code, DNA operator, 3^3, binary 3 and the number of days in a year). Simple in geeky kind of way, Eh?
Blogs about Consumerium development
- Blog 2019
- Blog 2018
- Blog 2017
- Blog 2016
- Blog 2015
- Blog 2014
- Blog 2013
- Blog 2012
- Blog 2010
- Blog 2006
- Blog 2005
- Blog 2004
- Blog 2003
- Some logs of irc chats from the 00's I did of course clear it with the other party that it is ok to publicly display these.
Fun and useful
- Jukeboksi/Useful sites
- Jukeboksi/Thinking aloud
Other sites by me
- Consumium.org - 4 free social media instances for you to choose from. Or you can join 'em all
- ByJuho.fi - My website / professional blog - Contract me. Do it nao!
- Wiki.study - A wiki for all subjects of interest Newbz will not be bitten.
- Juboblo.gr – blogging from 1000 clicks south of end of land. My freestyle blog. A few years back everyone was talking about Greek financial crisis so I thought I'd give them some money.
- Palestinetunnel.org - There Is a Way - Pipedreamer, who? me?!?
Some recommendable reading
- Die Börse - I have this in Finnish and it is a very good book from 1894-1896 written by homie Max Weber. It was originally published in a leaflet series intended to educate the workers of the era about the stock exchanges. Should be mandatory reading for economics students even today
- VIOLENCE DES PACIFIQUES - "Violence of the Peacemakers" is how it is translated to Finnish. It's from the 1968, Vietnam War era.
Some items in Finnish
- Consumerium ry luonnos A draft for rules for a support association for Consumerium. In Finnish
- Elintarvikkeiden ympäristövaikutukset. FOODCHAIN. A study into the environmental impact of some case example foodstuffs in Finnish.
Innovations by Juho
- Bluetooth car where doors could be controlled with a Bluetooth device would yield far advanced ways of utilizing our vehicles
- Free safety innovation by Juho: Brake lights that flash 10-15Hz if person really steps on the brake
Why Oh Why...? -section
- And why is no-one developing a car where alarms/doors/ignition can be locked/unlocked using Bluetooth? Think of the dynamics this would add to w:Car sharing and rentals even leasing and back-leasing and owning cars fusing all of previous much closer (Time limited car keys, disposable car keys...). If Bluetooth became an industry standard in car locking it would seriously reduce the urge to own one in places where w:public transport is feasible.
- For more in this look into User:Jukeboksi/Bluetooth Car
- And why have I been editing for 16,5 hours straight. Seems I need a life. Jukeboksi 04:12 Apr 16, 2003 (EEST)
- Why we have so few strange articles..?