Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement. See Current and possible laws and their application @ #SSF! wiki for more info on the struggle for laws to protect humans.
Talk:Near Field Communication
- Is it anonymous to some level?
- How well does it work?
- What does it cost?
- When can we buy it in stores?
- When are we going to get it integrated in Consumer electronics?
- Who holds patents and how are they licensed to provide for a wide adoptation?
- Why is censorship of truth about Bomis and Wikimedia corruption more important than answering these questions, or detailing more useless tech data?