Jump to navigation Jump to search
ISO[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
General reference[edit | edit source]
- w:ISO 639 2 and 3 digit language codes
- ISO 3166-1 COUNTRY CODES and Names + freely available from UN/LOCODE site
- ISO 3166-2 Country Subdivision codes. Full copy costs 194 CZF. Incomplete snipplets available at the UN/LOCODE-site.
- ISO 4217 is an international standard describing three letter codes to define the names of currencies established by the International Organization for Standardization, ISO.
Financial reference[edit | edit source]
- w:ISO 6166 Securities and related financial instruments -- International securities identification numbering system (ISIN) The implementation process of this standard is slowly on the way.
Environmental reference[edit | edit source]
- w:ISO 14000 or ISO 14000 - family of international environment related standards for Environmental management, Environmental labels (self-declared and audited), Lifecycle assesment etc.
Social responsibility guidelines[edit | edit source]
- w:ISO 26000 guidelines for social responsibility for any sized business. Released in 2010.
Some of these might be used as (normative) reference