Relatively newer plans
- Manual: - pretty self explanatory. gotta have a Manual:-namespace it brainmaps well
- Widgets: - Widgets are an extremely safe way of being able to have HTML code in the Widgets:-namespace
- HowTo: -
but the last ones maybe shouldn't be namespaces but categories..
 See also:
The contents of this article are currently being argued upon. See the talk page for information about this.
There are seven namespaces used in Consumerium itself:
- main namespace for terms that have one definition across all of the other namespaces
- User:namespaces for persons, alleged and collective identity assertions
- Consumerium:namespace for Consumerium Governance Organization decisions/policies that affect how main name space grows and changes, e.g. how troll-friendly it must be
- Develop:namespace for all development decisions and terminology including hardware and integration of software, extremely troll-friendly
- Research:namespace for actual information about companies, products and claims about these
- Publish:namespace for things the CGO actually has published under its own liability
All may be debated in an associated talk namespace. Each of these namespaces has an associated "Talk" namespace for a total of fourteen.
Do not confuse namespaces with categories.